Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Senior Time...








I'm at a time in my life where my sons are always home for dinner, sleepovers are decided by me, kisses are still okay, and the house is full of noise. This past month, made me remember to not take it for granted.  Why? It was Senior Portrait time. Time for those getting ready to take that next step to have that moment in time captured in a photograph. This year, Senior Portraits are especially special because my nephew Collin will be graduating in May. Collin is like the little brother that I never had. I am still looking at our session going "How did this happen? Where did the time go?". To Collin, Samantha, and Benito, thank you for allowing me to capture this time in your life. I truly enjoyed photographing each of you. Good luck in all that you do and may life greet you with many wonderful things!


"How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?"
~ Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment